Halwa is one of the most popular Indian desserts and is typically made of semolina, ghee and sugar. I have created this unique halwa recipe by using an ingredient which is mostly everyone’s favourite – chocolate. This delectable dessert made from a heavenly delicious combination of chocolate and nuts is a perfect treat for any chocolate lover!
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup khoya
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts (cut into chunky slices)
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar or to taste